An important announcement about the way we handle your information
As someone with whom the journal Longitudinal and Life Course Studies has been in contact as a reader, reviewer, or contributor, we have some important news about the way we handle your information.
The new policy provides you with information such as:
- what information we store;
- why we collect it;
- who we share it with and how we keep it safe; and
- how you can change your preferences.
You can find the policy on our website.
In addition to communications about Society for Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies membership, this includes alerting you by email to recently published issues of the Journal, to newly released open access material and, if you are an author or reviewer, as part of the submission and publication process.
If you are happy for us to continue to contact you in this way, you do not need to do anything.
However, if you wish to change your preferences, you can do this in two ways:
- by emailing the Journal manager, Sarah Jeal; or
- online, in your profile page: if you wish to stop receiving emails, uncheck the Reader box and save.
We will also include a preferences link at the end of each email we send you.
If you have any questions relating to this announcement or your access to the Journal, please contact Sarah Jeal.
For queries regarding membership to the Society or subscriptions, please contact Cat Westlake: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LLCS website terms and conditions